In the first half of the year 6 large dairy farms with a total cattle population of 3810 were put into operation in Kazakhstan, by the end of the year it is planned to launch another 16 dairy farms, reports the press service of the Ministry of Agriculture.
As previously reported, the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan has set an ambitious task in terms of import substitution of dairy products. As part of these plans, the Ministry of Agriculture is actively working on the annual commissioning of 25 industrial dairy farms.
At the end of the first half of this year 6 dairy farms for 3810 cattle were put into operation. Among them 5 are located in Almaty region: DF LLP "Aksut LLC" and "Firma April", SPK "Plemzavod "Almaty", KH "Karabasova" and "Sadikhan".
Besides, in Turkestan region the project on expansion of the dairy farm of "Kazyna zher" LLP for 1600 heads was implemented.
It should also be noted that at the initiative of the Ministry of Agriculture the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development has simplified the procedure of DF construction project expertise.
The Rules for determining the general procedure for attributing buildings and structures to technically and/or technologically complex objects have been amended, which transfer animal husbandry complexes for the production of milk with the number of livestock up to 1500 (inclusive) to objects II (normal) level of responsibility, ie technically simple.
This excludes the obligation to pass a comprehensive non-departmental expertise related to the state monopoly. Thus, the project customers (farmers) are given the opportunity to choose at their own discretion any accredited expert organization to carry out the examination of feasibility studies or PED. This will speed up the processes and reduce costs in the execution of documents necessary for construction.
Earlier, farmers repeatedly complained about the length of time and increase in the cost of livestock projects when passing a comprehensive non-departmental expertise.
In the 3rd quarter it is planned to put into operation 5 dairy farms for 3660 cattle in Pavlodar region:
1. DF LLP "Ushterek and K" for 600 cattle. The construction of the complex is being carried out according to the schedule of financing by the Agrocredit Corporation, which currently allocated 98.5% of the total amount of financing. The construction of the farm is 95% complete. In particular, 6 cattle-breeding bases, 3 silo pits and a silo area have been built. Equipment is being installed (car washes, manure scrapers, ventilation systems, etc.). Milking parlor "Parallel 2x16" is being installed. Also 186 head of Symmental breed were brought from Austria. Before the launch of the project in Kazakhstan will arrive about 200 more heads.
2) "Kron Agro" LLP for 1 200 heads. Completed the construction of four bases, fully closed the roofs, ongoing interior decoration work. It is also planned to purchase a milking parlor "Carousel" for 40 seats.
3. "KH " Zhana Kala" LLP for 600 heads. Construction and installation works are 90% completed. Installation of car washes, ventilation equipment and installation of the milking parlor " Yelochka 2x14" are in progress. The company plans to purchase 510 heads of calves of Simmental breed in Germany. It is planned to start 300 heads in August, 210 more in September.
4. KH "Ertis" for 800 heads. Construction and installation works are 95% completed and equipment is being installed.
5. Construction of the second stage of a dairy farm for 420 heads, Kirova LLP. In 2018 the enterprise put into operation the 1st stage of DF for 420 heads, this year it is building the second stage. To date, construction works have been completed at 40%, the framework has been installed, sandwich panels are being installed. All necessary equipment has been purchased in advance.
In the 4th quarter of 2020 it is planned to put into operation 11 DF with total cattle population of 6336 heads:
1. PC "Lugansk" for 316 heads (Pavlodar region). In 2019 the enterprise put into operation the 1st stage of dairy farm for 316 heads. This year it is planned to launch the second stage, similar in capacity. Construction of the dairy farm has been completed by 85% and installation of pre-purchased equipment is under way.
2. Galitskoye LLP for 1 000 heads (Pavlodar region). In 2019 the construction of cowsheds and a milking parlor was completed, this year the construction of calf houses is being completed. Construction of cowsheds and a milking parlor is being completed this year.
3. "Koktal Agro" LLP for 1200 heads (Almaty region). The construction of the complex is being carried out according to the ACC financing schedule, at the moment the financing has been issued in the amount of 58%.
4. "Sut Master" LLP for 600 heads (Almaty region).
5. "Astra Agro Ltd" LLP for 500 heads (Karaganda Region). At the expense of own funds cowsheds were built and 80% of technical equipment was installed. Financing for purchasing additional technical equipment and livestock will be carried out with the support of the Karaganda Region Akimat through the Sary-Arka SPK.
6. "Shans" farm for 400 heads (Karaganda region).
7. LLP "Berkut" for 200 heads (Kostanay region). The project is implemented at the expense of own funds. A barn was built, 250 heifers were purchased. The hangar for the access card will be supplied by the end of September.
8. "Esbol" farm for 1 200 heads (Aktobe region).
9. "Amanat" farm for 1 200 heads (EKR).
10. "Bastau" Commercial Complex for 200 heads (EKR). The project is being implemented at the expense of own funds.
11. Construction of dairy complex for 720 cows, "Kyzylzhar Sut" LLP in NKR. ACC funds will be used to purchase Holstein-Friesian cows.
Смотрите больше интересных агроновостей Казахстана на нашем канале telegram, узнавайте о важных событиях в facebook и подписывайтесь на youtube канал и instagram.